Saturday, July 22, 2017

JESUS-HOME-CHURCHES.org
By: Prime Pastor, Jo V.

+
 
JESUS-HOME-CHURCHES.org
By: Prime Pastor, Jo V.

A70720...........ALL BELIEVERS*:  THIS DO IN REMEMBRANCE OF ME ((JESUS)) AT HOMES ALSO!!. THIS IS NOT AGAINST ANY CHURCHES & ** NOT AGAINST ATTENDING HOLY MASSES IN THE CHURCHES. BUT OBEYING JESUS COMMANDMENT GIVEN TO US IN HIS LAST SUPPER CELEBRATION.
--------------------------------------------------------------
K1.........READ IN THE HOLY BIBLE,,
MATHEW 28:20 **teaching them to DO all that I (JESUS) have commanded you** And behold, I am with you always, until the end of the age.”
N.B. WITHOUT AVOIDING/EXCLUDING ANYTHING & INCLUDING ####**LORD''S SUPPER**###### & EVERYTHING THAT THE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS CHRIST ARE OBLIGED TO TEACH,, THAT JESUS HAVE COMMANDED THEM.TO DO.
##
Luke 22:19-20
19. And he (Jesus) took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my (Jesus) body which is given for you >>>>>!!!!!!!!!! this do in remembrance of me (Jesus).!!!!!!!!!!!<<<<<
20. Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my (Jesus) blood, which is shed for you.
##
REVELATION 1:5-6 ((JESUS MADE ALL BELIEVERS PRIESTS -- READ BELOW))
5. and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead and ruler of the kings of the earth. To him who loves us and has freed us* from our sins by his blood,d
6. who has made us into a kingdom, **priests for his God and Father,** to him be glory and power forever [and ever]. Amen.
##
ACTS 2:46:
AT THE TIME OF APOSTLES (DISCIPLES),  CHRISTIANS CELEBRATED LORD'S SUPPER IN THEIR HOMES.   READ BELOW.  ACTS 2:46. Every day they devoted themselves to meeting together in the temple area and to breaking bread in their homes. They ate their meals with exultation and sincerity of heart,
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Jesus.Home.Churches

-------------------------
 JOHN 53--56
53....**Jesus said to them, “Amen, amen, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you do not have life within you. 54....**Whoever eats* my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him on the last day. 55....**For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. 56....**Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me and I in him. 
------------------------

 MATHEW 5:19
19.  Therefore, whoever breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do so will be called least in the kingdom of heaven. But whoever obeys and teaches these commandments will be called greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

_____________________
Information:  1-323-463-7243  ((1-DAD-GOD-SAID))
*******
+

+

+

+
+

No comments:

Post a Comment